Book a Property Valuation

About the property

A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE A 30% shared ownership is offered (£50,250) with the remaining 70% being held by Riverside Homes Ownership. Monthly rental amount of £280.90 and monthly service charge of £14.70. This allows a purchaser the potential to increase equity over a period of time. Undoubtedly one of the best examples we've seen for sometime, situated in a cul-de-sac position on this popular and sought after new development. This property is in beautiful decorative order throughout and ready for immediate occupation and would suite a variety of purchasers. an early viewing is strongly recommended. On the ground floor there is a large lounge, spacious dining kitchen and useful cloakroom/WC. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern white bathroom/WC. There is an open plan garden to front, double length driveway and an enclosed rear garden. Read more