Cooke and Co – Covid Secure statement
‘Hands, face, space’
To help protect our teams, our customers and to help reduce the spread of this vius, we have taken the following action
1. We have carried out a risk assessment of our business and our premises and have shared this assessment with the people who work for us
2. Our office is open, but by appointment only. We will limit the number of people on our premises at any one time.
3. Where people do visit our office then social distancing measures will be followed
4. Where possible we have taken all reasonable steps to allow our team to work from home
5. We have increased cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures both in our office and for teams who are out and about meeting clients
6. We promote virtual and online methods of transactions including viewings and valuations and live, on-line, open house viewings
7. Where face to face contact is required we will ensure we ask 3 basic questions before any meeting takes place: have they been advised by NHS to self isolate; are they showing any symptoms and awaiting test results/or a test; have they recently returned from travel outside the UK which may be subject to quarantine restrictions – we will always check the Government travel corridor information
8. With face to face viewings these will be restricted to a maximum of two households on any viewing
9. Where a face to face meeting is to take place, we will issue written confirmation on exactly what will happen at the meeting to ensure all parties are fully aware of the process and what to expect
10. We will not allow any face to face open house viewings
11. We will avoid any physical contact and regrettably decline any offer of refreshments in people’s homes or provide any refreshments in our offices.
12. We will obtain and retain your contact information on any face to face contact to enable contact to be made for any test and trace purposes – this will either by manual or by scanning a QR code when entering our offices.
Working together we are doing ‘our bit’ to help reduce the probability of coming into contact with someone who may have Cornavirus