The premier provider of global relocation services sells property through us, why wouldn’t you?
How We Can Help You
- We’re assessed as a leading independent estate agent in our local area by Cartus.
- Through Cartus, we have access to potential corporate relocating buyers and sellers from all over the UK.
- Access to buyers and sellers in 100 countries worldwide through our Relocation Agent Network website.
- Our fellow Network members pass buyers/sellers moving into new areas across England, Scotland & Wales.
- Promotion of your home to London buyers through more than 50 offices in Greater London & around 600 in total across England, Scotland and Wales.
Need more help?
For more information on any aspect of moving/relocation, download our Advice Guides:
- Selling Your Home
Information on the preparation needed to sell your house, choosing the right estate agent for you, and the right questions to ask.
- Buying A House
Advice on where to buy and why, viewing properties and property surveys.
- Buying & Selling In Scotland
Highlighting the differences in the Scottish sale and purchase process.
- Home Report (Scotland)
Outline of the Home Report document required when selling property in Scotland.
Advice on where to rent, searching for a rental property, and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Information on the importance of planning ahead and the Relocation Agent Network referral system.
- Buying Abroad
Outlining legal issues, costs involved, and the different property markets worldwide.
- Moving With Children
Tips on how to involve your children so they feel a part of the move and more comfortable in their new